What do you need help with?
2C2P allows e-commerce merchants to accept alternative payment method such as Cash, web pay, iBanking, mBanking, over kiosk machine or over the counter services.
- What do I do if I have difficulties making a payment?
- What is currency will be charged to my account?
- If my transaction failed, can I try again?
- Why am I getting a timeout response?
- What should I do if I am unable to scan the barcode on my payment slip?
- Do I need an account to pay using 123?
- Can I subscribe to specific Channels?
- Can I subscribe to 123 Agents in other regions?
- When new channels are added, will the channels be automatically available for my consumers during payment selection?
- Will I be charged additional fees for the new channels?
- Will I receive up-to-date and instant payment completion notification from 2C2P?
- My consumer had made payment via one of the accepted channel, but I did not receive any payment completion notification.